Gua Sha Face Massage Tool
Gua Sha, also known as the "eastern botox", is a treatment and therapy technique that has been passed down for centuries. From Chinese Empresses to the modern day glow goddess, this holistic treatment is the natural solution for a beautiful complexion. The Gua Sha technique involves pulling the rose quartz stone along the skin. Made of genuine rose quartz, this tool helps improve circulation, reduces puffiness, promotes youthful skin, and encourages lymphatic drainage. It also helps decrease muscle tension and targets the root of aging that topical products cannot address. After treatment, you're left with an immediate facelift.
The ergonomic design of this unique little tool has been carefully hand-carved to adapt to the shape and contours of the face. This allows you to perform a relaxing, decongesting facial massage at home with ease.
Gua Sha Rose Quartz Facial Massage may help:
- Improve circulation
- Reduce eye and facial puffiness
- Firm facial muscles
- Decrease muscle tension
- Smooth out the skin
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Improve dark circles
- Lighten age spots and skin discolorations
- Help clear complexion
- Help with dry and oily skin
- Help clear rosacea
- Increase glow and radiance
This product is not intended for use as a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment of any medical condition. Any questions about your health should be addressed with your healthcare provider.
Starting from the top of face to the bottom:
1. Lower forehead: Sweep from the center of the forehead above your eyebrows going outwards to the temples. Repeat 3-5 times on both sides.
2. Under eyebrow: Use the curved part of you gua sha tool and sweep the area under the eyebrows out to the temple. Avoid any pressure on the eye or eyelid and stay on the brow bone. Repeat 3-5 times on both sides.
3. Under the eyes: Be extra gentle here. Slowly and lightly glide the area where "eye bags" would typically show. Start from the side of your nose, sweep over the under-eye area and out to the temple. Repeat 3-5 times on both sides.
4. Cheeks: Do the same sweeping motion for the cheek area. Sweep from the side of the nose, across the cheek, and outwards to the ear. Repeat 3-5 times on both sides.
5. Mouth area: Do the same for the mouth area again sweeping the lymph outwards to the ear.
6. Chin: Sweep from the middle of your face, under the lower lip and outwards to the ear. Repeat 3-5 times on both sides.
7. Under chin: Sweep the soft under-chin (where a double chin would typically show) out to the bottom of your ear.
8. Jawline: Starting from the middle of chin, sweep outwards towards the earlobe while following the jawline. Repeat 3-5 times and both sides.
9. Neck: Start at the outer corner of the jaw, near the earlobe. Sweep down to the dip above the middle of the collarbone. Repeat 3-5 times on both sides.
hand-carved, 100% genuine rose quartz crystal