Calming Adaptogen: Ashwagandha Ginger
This warming, chai-spiced adaptogenic blend helps alleviate stress, support physical and mental stamina, balance the immune system, support the nervous system, promote restful sleep, and improve memory. It also contains ginger, cardamom, and cassia cinnamon to help the body eliminate toxins, lower blood sugar and cholesterol, and provide antioxidants to the body.
Note: Not for use during pregnancy or if breastfeeding
4 oz / 113 grams (50 servings)
Regular consumption of this Calming Adaptogen may:
- Promotes restful sleep
- Helps alleviate stress
- Support physical and mental stamina
- Balances the immune system
- Helps support the nervous system
- Promotes restful sleep and improve memory
- Ginger has powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties
- Cardamom helps the body eliminate toxins and is used by Ayurvedic practitioners to combat depression
- Cassia cinnamon has been shown to lower blood sugar and cholesterol
- Himalayan pink salt provides the body with essential minerals, balances electrolytes and pH, and supports optimal nutrient absorption.
Moodbeli Calming Adaptogen: Ashwagandha Ginger is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult with your healthcare practitioner before use particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications.
Add one or two teaspoons to eight ounces of your favorite hot or cold beverage. Delicious in tea and/or nut milk. Sweeten to taste.
organic ashwagandha (India), organic ginger (India), organic cardamom (Guatemala), organic cassia cinnamon (Indonesia), pink salt (Pakistan)
vegan - gluten free - non-GMO - sugar free - ethically sourced - made in usa
Note: Moodbeli ingredients are always vegan, organic or wildcrafted, and ethically-sourced. They only work with suppliers who are USDA Organic Certified, Fair Trade Certified, Non-GMO Project Certified and Rain Forest Alliance Certified.