Wild Rosehip Supercritical Face Oil
Did you know that rosehip oil has long been used as a folk remedy for wound healing? Crafted with 100% pure Himalayan rosehip pulp extracts, this award-winning face oil is rich in essential fatty acids, vitamins, and antioxidants which are integral for tissue and cell regeneration in the skin. Rosehip oil has been known to help soothe dermatitis, acne, eczema, stretch marks, and even strengthen brittle nails. It also helps diminish scars and pigmentation and works as a wonderful natural alternative for moisturizing!
Most ingredients are gathered at soaring altitudes of the Himalayas by micro-credit and women self-help groups. Through these partnerships, marginalized producers are enabled to engage with urban markets on fair terms.
- Helps repair pigmented, scarred and damaged skin
- Restores skin elasticity and softens fine lines
- Helps diminish photo-aging and is used for a variety of skin conditions including dermatitis, acne, and eczema
- Can help treat sunburned skin, stretch marks, and brittle nails
- Works as a wonderful natural alternative for moisturizing
Massage a few drops into damp clean skin at night using upward strokes until evenly absorbed for intensive repair, healing and nourishment. It can also be mixed with your favorite moisturizer for an extra boost of healing and hydration.
100% pure Himalayan rosa moschata (rosehip) pulp extract
100% from natural origin - 100% sustainably wild harvested - cruelty free - vegan - handcrafted in India